Azzalure is a prescription-only medicine indicated for the temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe Glabellar lines (vertical lines between the eyebrows) and Lateral canthal lines (crow’s feet lines) in adult patients under 30 years.
- Relaxes the muscles to prevent contractions
- Blocks transport of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine across the neuromuscular junction, located between the nerve end and the muscle fibre
- Used in the treatment of moderate to severe wrinkles in patients
- Moderate to severe glabellar lines
- Lateral canthal lines (crow’s feet lines)
Contraindications of Azzalure:
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients
- Presence of infection at the proposed injection sites
- Presence of myasthenia gravis, Eaton Lambert Syndrome or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Who should not use Azzalure?
- Pregnant and lactating women should not use this product as not enough clinical data has been collected to suggest that it is safe. There is a risk of this product passing through the mother to her baby
Any individuals that develop hypersensitivity or an allergic reaction to the product should also refrain from using it. Children under 18 and adults over 65 should also not use this product
- Anyone with an infection on the skin surface at the proposed injection site should wait for the infection to completely disappear first
- There is a probable muscle weakness(myasthenia gravis) already present then do not use Azzalure either. The following diseases and conditions should also rule out the use of this medicine: Eaton Lambert syndrome and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (degenerative nerve muscle disorder)
- Keep refrigerated at 2-8°C
There are no reviews yet.