Sibulean 30 Tabs By Meditech Sibutramine 20mg
Sibutramine is a medication that assists with weight-loss by altering neurotransmitters within the brain. Neurotransmitters are chemicals that are produced and released by nerves in order to communicate with other nerves. Released neurotransmitters may attach to other nerves or they may be taken up again by the nerves that release them, a process termed reuptake. Sibutramine blocks the reuptake of the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. Blocking the reuptake of neurotransmitters alters the balance of neurotransmitters within the nerve cells and thereby affect nerve function and interaction. buy sibutramine online
Patients taking sibutramine may achieve a 5-10% reduction from their baseline weight. Additionally, sibutramine-assisted weight loss has been accompanied by improvement in blood lipids (e.g, cholesterol). Sibutramine was approved by the FDA in 1997. This product is used for weight loss in conjunction with a low-calorie diet.buy sibutramine from a relaible supplier PharmaPlusmed
FDA recommends that healthcare professionals:
- Stop prescribing and dispensing Meridia to patients.
- Contact patients currently taking Meridia and ask them to stop taking the medication.
- Inform patients of the risks associated with Meridia.
- Discuss alternative weight loss strategies other than Meridia with your patients.
- Be aware of the possible risk of major adverse cardiovascular events with patients taking Meridia and assess patients for these events if they present with any signs or symptoms of cardiovascular disease.
- Report any side effects with Meridia to FDA’s MedWatch program using the information at the bottom of the page in the “Contact Us” box.
There are no reviews yet.