Our lidocaine cream 5% was developed by leading scientists to be stronger than the leading brands, like Aspercreme, with the strongest lidocaine formulation available without a doctor’s prescription.
Active Ingredient: Lidocaine cream 5%, 6 oz (170 g)
Stronger Than: Aspercreme with Lidocaine Max Strength (lidocaine 4%)
Lowest Price Guarantee: If you find this medicine (lidocaine cream 5%) priced lower per ounce at another retailer within 60 days of purchase, send us an email and we’ll refund the difference!
About Lidocaine 5% Numbing Relief Cream
Strongest OTC topical lidocaine cream available for your skin numbing needs.
- Giant 6oz tube
- Made in the USA
- 5% Lidocaine.
- Extremely affordable
5% lidocaine is approved topically for hemorrhoidal usage. Its main functions are for pain relief and itching.
Applying this cream 20-30 minutes prior to a peeling session can greatly reduce the stinging that can be uncomfortable for those with more sensitive skin types. Here is how we suggest to apply this cream:
- Wash the skin thoroughly.
- Apply a “thicker” layer of cream to the skin to be treated. The cream is white, so you may still be able to see your skin’s natural coloring through your layer. You may apply a bit of saran wrap to areas to keep the cream from drying too quickly if needed.
- Wait 20-30 minutes. *You should be able to give your skin a POKE with a fingernail and feel that it is numb – or not.
- Wipe cream off.
- Wash face again very thoroughly.
- Strip skin with Prep B, Pure acetone or 90% alcohol.
- Apply peel per directions in our Manuals and videos.
As with any product. If you are extremely irritated or find you are having an allergic reaction, wash immediately and reach out to a doctor if need be.
Here are the specifics of this product:
- Not for children under 12 years old.
- Do NOT ingest
- Do NOT apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- Do NOT apply inside of any orifices such as eyes, nose, mouth or inside the rectum.
- Be safe. Do not apply cain products on large areas of skin at one time. Do a small area (about the size of a face) at a time.
How does Lidocaine work ?
Lidocaine temporarily numbs the skin by blocking the sensation of pain. The method is the sodium ions are prevented from entering the nerve cells and thus the conduction of pain is ceased temporarily.
Active – 5% Lidocaine
Inactive – Benzyl alcohol, Carbomer, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated lecithin, Isopropyl myristate, Polysorbate 80, Propylene glycol, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Water. 6oz. (170 gram).
There are no reviews yet.