Buy Paclitax 30 Mg Injection online
Paclitaxel for Injection
|Generic Name||Paclitaxel for Injection USP|
|Strength||30 mg/5 mL|
Paclitax 30 MG Injection is an anticancer medicine, used in chemotherapy to treat a number of cancers. Primarily it is used in the treatment of breast cancer and ovarian cancer. It is sold under the trade name of Taxol. Paclitax 30 MG Injection is categorized as a plant alkaloid, a taxane and a antimicrotublue agent. Paclitax 30 MG Injection is injected into the body by injection or infusion.
Paclitax 30 MG Injection is a type of irritant that may cause an inflammation of your vein through which it is being given. Other side effects or reactions that you may experience on taking Paclitax 30 MG Injection are nausea, vomiting tendency, hair loss, diarrhea, hypersensitivity, mucositis, skin rash, flushing, blurred vision, numbness, dizziness, fever, paleness, difficulty in breathing, cough, sweating, slow or irregular heartbeat and chest pain. In certain adverse cases, it may cause major arthralgia, myalgia. It is advised that you seek medical attention if you are afflicted with any of these side effects.
Before taking Paclitax 30 MG Injection discuss with your doctor if you have any of the conditions mentioned below:
- If you are taking any prescriptive or over the counter drugs, herbal medications or dietary supplements.
- If you are planning to take any immunization, vaccination or radiation treatment anytime soon.
- If you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant or are nursing a baby.
- If you have any allergies, bacterial or viral infections.
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- If you have heart, liver, kidney or bone marrow disorders.
Do not get pregnant while under Paclitax 30 MG Injection treatment. Use contraception for both men and women. Should you become pregnant, notify your doctor. The dosage is determined by your doctor according to your individual specifications and condition. The usual dose for treatment in ovarian and breast cancer is of two types; one is giving about 175 mg for three hours every three weeks followed by a Cisplatin therapy.
And the second one is giving 135 mg for 24 hours every three weeks followed by the same cisplatin therapy.
What are the side effect of Paclitaxel for Injection ?
- Difficulty In Swallowing
- Pale Skin
- Allergic Skin Reaction
- Mouth Ulcers
- Difficulty In Breathing
- Chest Discomfort
- Swelling And Redness At The Injection Site
- Hair Loss Or Thinning Of The Hair
- Nausea Or Vomiting
- Joint Pain What are the dosage instruction ?
- Missed Dose instructionsIt is advised not to miss any dose. If you missed any dose, you should contact your doctor immediately.
- Overdose instructionsSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose. Buy Paclitax 30 Mg Injection online
There are no reviews yet.